Which Color Samsung Galaxy S3 Should I Get?

guywithnoclue

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So i've just sold my Pebble Blue galaxy s3, took my sim card out and about to ship it. Im leaning towards Red (hope its not light red IRL) but then again the grey and brown one look great. I was wondering what everyone else thinks?
samsung-announces-four-new-samsung-galaxy-s3-colors.jpg

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I prefer the Pebble Blue, but since you sold it... I'd choose the grey.
Black is always nice too. Red is too flashy IMO. And I really don't like the brown one.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
slate grey (though ive never seen one in "person"
you can always change the colour for like $20
View attachment 45859
mine in black "carbon"

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352695594366.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352695594366.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 36

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Brown!! The color feels natural, IMO. :)

amber brown is REALLY nice in the flesh... not poo coloured at all, more dark amber.
they shouldnt have used "brown" in the name lol

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

guywithnoclue

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Well I guess i've narrowed my choices down to Red or Brown. I would choose Grey but i'm with Tmobile and cant find a unlocked grey ANYWHERE. Does the brown one have that brushed aluminum look to it? ive seen red, it looks wine red in dim light but bright red in daylight. Cant tell.

feenixfly

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Well I guess i've narrowed my choices down to Red or Brown. I would choose Grey but i'm with Tmobile and cant find a unlocked grey ANYWHERE. Does the brown one have that brushed aluminum look to it? ive seen red, it looks wine red in dim light but bright red in daylight. Cant tell.

Yes, the brown one has the brushed aluminum look. :) I'd trade in my pebble blue for a brown one anytime ! If only AT&T offered it instead of the red one..

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the brown one has the brushed aluminum look. :) I'd trade in my pebble blue for a brown one anytime ! If only AT&T offered it instead of the red one..

id trade too. i got the white as it was that or blue (n im a celtic fan)
the bezel decals are fine but dont have that beautiful transluscent look.
ive always fancied like a silver s3 but with clear plastic over it.. wonder if thats how the slate grey looks? any1 got link to youtube vids of the new colours?
wonder if Note2 will get same colours? lord i want that phone lol *phone envy* :)

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
id trade too. i got the white as it was that or blue (n im a celtic fan)
the bezel decals are fine but dont have that beautiful transluscent look.
ive always fancied like a silver s3 but with clear plastic over it.. wonder if thats how the slate grey looks? any1 got link to youtube vids of the new colours?
wonder if Note2 will get same colours? lord i want that phone lol *phone envy* :)

A dark green would be freaking AWESOME! It'd match my Jazz case.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm leanin towards the white s3 for black Friday since I'm with sprint and my s2 is white

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

hossman12

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I love the white it's what I have and it looks stunning.

Sent from my MetroPCS GalaxyS3 consistently getting around 7-8mpbs down... contracts and data limits need not apply.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I love the white it's what I have and it looks stunning.

Sent from my MetroPCS GalaxyS3 consistently getting around 7-8mpbs down... contracts and data limits need not apply.

its false teeth coloured :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lol i just didnt look at my phone when it was white and go "mmm, nice gadget"

even the shape i dont like lol. i adore nature but want my gadgets to look like starwars :)

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar