- 129 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Music Randomly gets Quiet?
Unmodded, unrootd Verizon Galaxy S3. Music stored on SD card, have tried 2 different SD cards.
I am using the stock headphones that came with the phone and I have set the third button on the headphone controller to shuffled. Sometimes when I press it to skip and shuffle a song, the next song is all of a sudden much quieter than it should be. When I take out my phone and switch to a different song and then go back to that quiet song, the volume is proper once again.
Does this happen to anyone else?
- 05-15-2014, 01:54 PM #2
- By tendonut in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 11-24-2016, 09:58 PM
- By jhtheking in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2012, 01:33 AM
- By LynnNguyen in forum T-Mobile G2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2011, 11:22 AM
- By polecat99 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2010, 03:22 PM
- By hakoreh in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2010, 08:08 PM