- 1 Posts
hey i have had my phone for a few weeks now and it was fine for the first week but has slowed right down now, when pressing the home key button there is a delay as the home screen redraws itself i tried to google the problem and it told me i needed to update my firmware i did this but the problem still remains.. does anyone know whats going on???
- 11-15-2012, 02:03 PM #2
- 2,499 Posts
Ur probably using too much ram
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central ForumsAndroid is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz
I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens
- 11-15-2012, 09:03 PM #3
- 11-15-2012, 09:16 PM #4
- 11-15-2012, 09:49 PM #5
That wouldnt explain the re-draw.. Go Launcher would.
Duno about TW launcher but Nova takes live wallpapers and big live widgets in its stride.. :thumbup:
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2GT-I9300, UK
- 11-16-2012, 02:10 AM #6
Think about the last few applications\themes etc that you've installed. Maybe you'd need to uninstall said application(s) and see if it performs better...
Sent from the device in my hand, using Tapatalk
- By geedoh in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 27Last Post: 01-20-2013, 04:50 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC HeroReplies: 189Last Post: 06-06-2011, 05:21 PM
- By sharra1#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 12-16-2009, 09:19 PM
- By dkoss in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2009, 05:49 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2009, 07:24 PM