- 11-15-2012, 08:36 PM #2
- 1,014 Posts
Re: UNLOCKED Samsung Galaxy S3 only gets EDGE service?!
The gayT&T version runs on a different frequency from t mobile. T mobile's 3 1/2 G hspa service runs on a different frequency so if you want faster speeds, get an AT&T MVNO like jolt mobile or h2o wireless.
Straight talk if you don't use much data at all
sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile
- 11-15-2012, 08:52 PM #4
- By amyboyce15 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 13Last Post: 05-10-2013, 05:31 AM
- By blackmeat4u in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2013, 09:38 PM
- By ramnitb in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2012, 07:48 PM
- By Defcon One in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2012, 11:36 AM
- By khcho5788 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 7Last Post: 10-16-2011, 03:45 AM