Anyone know any app that makes your phone full screen all the time?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I would like to make my screen full screen all the time, meaning no notification bar. Simular to how you can take off your notification bar in a launcher like apex or nova

Anyone know of any app that allows full screen all the time for all apps?

I already have an app that can enable the notification bar in any app so I would like to take my notification bar off all the time since I can easily access it with smart statusbar

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
A lot of people would love that. Im surprised the toggle doesnt just lock it in whatever position its in.
Cant be a hard app to make.
Hope someone finds one.....

I didnt read ur whole post mate sorry. Thought you meant lock it in landscape mode :)

Id assume apps arent optimised for those dimensions so you'd be left with a blank strip anyway?

You can show statusbar in any app natively btw by sliding your thumb from top bezel onto screen.. games etc :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
A lot of people would love that. Im surprised the toggle doesnt just lock it in whatever position its in.
Cant be a hard app to make.
Hope someone finds one.....

I didnt read ur whole post mate sorry. Thought you meant lock it in landscape mode :)

Id assume apps arent optimised for those dimensions so you'd be left with a blank strip anyway?

You can show statusbar in any app natively btw by sliding your thumb from top bezel onto screen.. games etc :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Yea, i want full screen all the time

Someone should make an app or mod for it

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I would like to make my screen full screen all the time, meaning no notification bar. Simular to how you can take off your notification bar in a launcher like apex or nova

Anyone know of any app that allows full screen all the time for all apps?

I already have an app that can enable the notification bar in any app so I would like to take my notification bar off all the time since I can easily access it with smart statusbar

Nova Launcher can hide your notification bar, and I think it hides it for all apps too

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Nova Launcher can hide your notification bar, and I think it hides it for all apps too

Nah bro just in launcher ;)
I really think it would confuse apps and leave a space where status bar should be, defeating the purpose.

What i want is an app to lock the phone in landscape for youtube etc :thumbup:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair