Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Default Re: Might be leaving the S3

Quote Originally Posted by steveh552 View Post
    I love my S3 over all, the form, the factor and the size is great, plus normally it just works well. Since day one with it, I have had data drop issues, have been experiencing call drops and such. Verizon has replaced the phone, replaced the SIM and nothing works. Today I went into the store to see if they could help me somehow, and the guy basically told me that I should have known that Samsungs have bad antennas and that it is expected and that there is nothing that they can do for me. I asked why I was told how "great" this was and why when I asked about any reception issues I was told there is none known, his answer is "we are salesmen, we sell a product, sometimes we dont tell the truth". That really made me mad and has me looking at ATT and maybe, UGGGGGG and Iphone. I cannot keep living with these issues for 18 more months, I am paying way to much money for them to treat me like this and for a phone that is not working as advertised. I have it listed on Craigslist for enough to cover my ETF, just waiting to see if there are any takers.
    That's complete bs. I'm a salesperson but would never deliberately lie to a customer. You should have asked for his manager. But I have noticed a difference in call and data quality compared to my iPhone, especially when I put a case on, it's the only thing that really sucks aBout this phone

Sent from my Red GS3

Quote Originally Posted by fr3GStoGS3 View Post
    AT&T, as of 7 Oct 2012, has a 14 day return w/ no restock fee and/or ETF. Or at least they do in our part of the Colonies. Before 7 Oct. it was typically 30 days.

Must totally depend, of course, on what area you're in. We've been getting super reception & all-around call quality in our area for the last 2 years.
    We're not supposed to get LTE in our area 'til next Feb. soonest. But as our AT&T reception & all-around call quality is so good, I couldn't really care less when LTE kicks-in in our area . . except for hoping that LTE doesn't mess-up our current good cell-radio reception.
    They charge for daily use if you go more than 3 days tho

Sent from my Red GS3

Still dropping calls in my house. Ibone 4S HTC inc, every clamshell that makes a call here, no problems. Must be a LTE/radio combo flaw with a so so signal. I've been moving up the tiers of VZW tech support, when I have a spare hour to talk hillbilly. Maybe tonight round 37
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12