Utter: New Voice Command

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
He may have my money now!

I love this app, all I gotta say is launch or open and app or settings or set sound profile and it's done

Just need a home button shortcut and this app will be perfect

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
There is a Launcher Shortcut option on the main page. I have it locked onto my bottom task bar.

I just decided to add a search bar to my navigation bar so now I can just long press to activate it

One thing I can't find tho is when you tell utter to take a screen shot, where do the screen shots go? I can't find them in my gallery

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353784914321.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353784914321.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 34

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Gives issues after rebooting, long press isn't as responsive, and had to make it use the Google now voice again
Remember that it is still in Beta. So far it is the best I have found and I am sure that the bugs will be ironed out, as the dev seems to be very responsive. I set mine up to address me as "What can I do for you love" and "Yes love".

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Remember that it is still in Beta. So far it is the best I have found and I am sure that the bugs will be ironed out, as the dev seems to be very responsive. I set mine up to address me as "What can I do for you love" and "Yes love".

I have mine set for what do you need?

I'm going to buy this app when it exits beta, this thing is awesome!!!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
This is pretty good, but its really slow and not as smart as Google Now....definitely better than S-Voice though

I'd prefer Google Now over this

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Do you all agree it's better than other voice commands apps, svoice, and Google now?

So far it is the best one I have tried by far. Very customizable, the dev has plans to add even more features. I am going to stay on ICS, and this will be a nice alternative to Google Now (maybe even better).

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
This is pretty good, but its really slow and not as smart as Google Now....definitely better than S-Voice though

I'd prefer Google Now over this

Depends on your use, I use mine mainly to open apps, weather, Battery temperature and percentage etc

It's really fast to me

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the feed back guys. Ummm. To be honest I downloaded this and I think it's too advanced for me. Lol. Couldn't get it to even understand me. Or act out a command. I'm stupid lol. Anyways yeah. Sticking with Google now. I'll try it again later

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site
This app has definite potential. I found that it seems to stop listening to me every once in a while. I know I need to restart it when I stop getting the haptic feedback after I click the utter button and it asks me what I want. Definitely better than S-voice and Siri in my opinion, I don't have JB so no google now for me :(.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
This app has definite potential. I found that it seems to stop listening to me every once in a while. I know I need to restart it when I stop getting the haptic feedback after I click the utter button and it asks me what I want. Definitely better than S-voice and Siri in my opinion, I don't have JB so no google now for me :(.

I find it doesn't work as well on 4.1.1 but works great on 4.1.2. I don't know why

I noticed it while switching between cm10 stables yesterday.