- 764 Posts
How do I get rid of the data usage warning?
So apparently I am approaching my data usage limit and have been annoyingly greeted with a reminder at the top of the notification bar that won't go away. Anyone have any idea how I can get rid of it? It's a triangle with an exclamation point in it. Swyping it away does nothing, and clicking on it only gives me data statistics.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central ForumsLiving large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!
- 11-22-2012, 07:27 PM #2
Re: How do I get rid of the data usage warning?
Settings, data usage, then move the orange and red bar on the graph up to whatever suits your data plan, orange is a warning, red cuts your data off
Or just uncheck the box if you have unlimited data.
I have but i like to know what i use (like >20gb p/m lol)
Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:GT-I9300, UK
- 11-22-2012, 07:36 PM #3
- 02-22-2014, 11:16 PM #5
- 02-22-2014, 11:24 PM #6
- 02-23-2014, 12:35 AM #7
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By kedesa in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 02-26-2013, 02:52 PM
- By t0mb3rt in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 8Last Post: 10-01-2012, 03:12 AM
- By JeffDenver in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 13Last Post: 12-22-2011, 05:14 PM
- By SpeedJunkie69 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 06-11-2011, 12:29 PM
- By putney1477 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2011, 04:18 PM