- 1 Posts
No 4G? Stuck on 3G
So I rooted my S3 a month ago and didn't get a sim card until recently. When I put the sim card in, I was only able to receive edge signals and then I found out that I lost my IMEI and so through hours of fixing this problem I finally got my IMEI back and the 3G to work but I've noticed that I can't seem to get 4G signals on my phone. I've tried other people's sim cards who also have 4G LTE but still I'm stuck on 3G. Does anybody have a similar problem? I have an unlocked T mobile Samsung Galaxy S3.
- 11-24-2012, 09:23 AM #2
- 11-24-2012, 02:27 PM #3
- 11-24-2012, 03:30 PM #4
Re: No 4G? Stuck on 3G
Maybe T-Mobile doesn't have 4g in your area.? Also an LTE sim.? You wouldn't be able to get any LTE signal with your T-Mobile cause they don't have LTE. Verizon,AT&T,Sprint, Metro pcs, and cricket are the only us carriers to my knowledge that have an LTE network,T-Mobile only has hspa.
Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
- By jroush in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 08-29-2012, 09:15 AM
- By djraw in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 10-26-2011, 02:24 AM
- By coolcon22 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2011, 11:19 PM
- By dylanear in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2011, 12:10 AM
- By sniffs in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2011, 05:19 PM