Best kernel for battery life?
Just rooted my Verizon galaxy s3. Noticed that the battery life isn't all I had hoped it would be. Any kernels or ROMs I can flash to help? I like minimal changes if any, and I love the look of ICS touchwiz. Thanks!
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-24-2012, 08:01 AM #2
Re: Best kernel for battery life?
Maybe one with clock speed control so you can make minimum speed lower using less power when not in use.
Maybe your kernel is clockable.. try No Frills Cpu Control app and see if you can change speed out of the stock paramaters?
Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:GT-I9300, UK
- By michael styles in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 28Last Post: 12-28-2012, 02:11 AM
- By bonanzabucks in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2012, 07:54 AM
- By michael styles in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2012, 07:33 AM
- By jnl813 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 22Last Post: 06-20-2011, 06:49 PM
- By scorpiodsu in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2010, 01:20 PM