Anyone explain this?

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
It's like the new ChannelLock commercial says:

"More gadgets . . . just mean more headaches!" :D :p :D

That's a pretty slippery steep slope, but at least there's a little kicker jump at the bottom, eh bro? ;)

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
lol . . C'mon, grunt. This is a serious battery issue funky's having. We need serious replies with serious ideas here . . . for crying out loud! :p

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Funk.! D: I know this,its when the phone was booted off. Oh yes,I've seen it a couple of times on my 1x. It just basically means you turned off your phone or your phone booted off at some point then turned back on. :D

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah i was soft resetting a lot so the phone was rebooting a lot of times but thats one big chunk....
The speed of battery running down so fast, i cant explain.. usualy get double that with constant use.
Im thinking it was the app (widget locker im convinced) playing funny beggars and eventualy causing the screen problem thats chewed the battery.
Ive uninstalled it anywax . The dev' is a *** so am gona go through the refund process....
Thanks chaps :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah i was soft resetting a lot so the phone was rebooting a lot of times but thats one big chunk....
The speed of battery running down so fast, i cant explain.. usualy get double that with constant use.
Im thinking it was the app (widget locker im convinced) playing funny beggars and eventualy causing the screen problem thats chewed the battery.
Ive uninstalled it anywax . The dev' is a *** so am gona go through the refund process....
Thanks chaps :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

I have the paid version of widget locker, and never experienced that problem.:)

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Wait a minute, i had an app called "executive assistant" a while ago, and it would crash my phone at odd times. Then it worked fine, for a week, and another crash would happen. In fairness, all this trouble happened when i had an HTC Vivid. I did pay for the app(i do support the devs), but i've been reluctant to put it on my SGSIII. This is as far as my thinking takes me. Good luck.:)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I bought WL too even though i had the latest cracked version.
Told the dude that in my scathing play store review before uninstalling.
Did you find the way to stop home button from unlocking it post-jb?
Im glad someone on AC sussed it out coz the dev' was non-existant.
Ive had devs of free apps reply to me in a few hours.
The dev of Flip Case Control which im tryin to plug on this site is great at customer service and a good guy.
The Go devs and the makers of Smart Keyboard Pro are a disgrace!

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Glad you got it figured-out funky. For what its worth . . that's exactly what I thought it probably was too. ;)

Btw . . you said, up above there, that "the dev' is a***." :0
And I was just wondering what a "a***" is? Is that just another one of those funky (no pun intended) UK spelling jobs of yours?!? ;) :p :p :p