Persistant LED (Won't Turn Off)

anon(3733516)

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

So I've noticed that whenever I turn my screen off, there is a red LED notification light that stays on. It goes away when I reboot, but shortly after I boot back up it'll just come back on.
I don't have any notifications or anything like that, which is the weird part. I do have Light Flow installed, but I did a thorough search through the settings and all that and it's not anything in there that's causing this.

Any ideas?

soli2005

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar problem when I installed liteflow except it was a blue led that kept on. I checked all the settings and everything seemed right and i uninstalled the app and it solved my problem. I can live without liteflow but I'm guessing the app is to blame.

anon(3733516)

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar problem when I installed liteflow except it was a blue led that kept on. I checked all the settings and everything seemed right and i uninstalled the app and it solved my problem. I can live without liteflow but I'm guessing the app is to blame.

I'll try deleting it....................

-------------------------------------------------

Yup, that did the trick. Shame, I just had Light Flow all set up! Ah well.

Thanks!

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Lightflow is to blame. It's been well documented across the interwebs that Lightflow and the GS3 don't get along.

Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
If you still have Lightflow and you wanna use it try turning the device off then pulling the battery for about 30 seconds. That did fix it for a friend of mine. Let us know how it goes for you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital