multiple sdcard folders
I am trying to figure out why my new Galaxy S3 is saying that the internal memory is almost full. When I open Root Explorer I see a external_sd folder and a sdcard, when I enter the folder storage I have a folder names sdcard0 and a folder named sdcard1. When I enter sdcard0 I find all the same information that is on sdcard folder in the index folder. When I enter the folder sdcard1 I find all the same information that is in the folder external_sd. Anybody knows why these folders are repeated and if I can delete any of them?
- 11-28-2012, 06:09 AM #2
Re: multiple sdcard folders
Never delete any system created folders unless you A. Know what you're doing, or B. Don't care if you muck things up.
SDCARD and SDCARD0 are the same internal storage space. SDCARD1 and external_sd are your external SD card memory. Just different pointers to the same stuff.Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
AOKP 4.2.2 Milestone 1
- 11-28-2012, 07:19 AM #3
- By erodik in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 11Last Post: 12-23-2011, 10:02 PM
- By pepsishine in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 12-17-2011, 08:11 AM
- By janzalone1 in forum T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2011, 08:49 PM
- By BobV13 in forum ViewSonic G TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2011, 10:25 PM
- By adalvare in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 05-19-2011, 10:07 AM