Hey there quick question.
Before when I have done a nandroid from Cwm and had to do a restore, it restored everything to the exact spot I had it in. Tonight I did one for the first times with a sgs and it didn't restore the apps or just about anything other than the rom.
I am pretty sure that I am on Cwm 18.104.22.168, running an apex launcher, on Sprint Jb, and flashing back from wicked sensations to the goodness rom.
Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
- 11-29-2012, 09:46 AM #2
- 11-29-2012, 09:50 AM #3
Re: Cwm issue?
Roms r sexy.... phones are sexy..... doesnt mean girls cant also be sexy when they walk in from the rain, hair messxy, cold bits, maskara running,........ *tangent*
Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:GT-I9300, UK
- 11-29-2012, 09:52 AM #4
- 11-29-2012, 10:34 AM #5
- By yazadd in forum Nexus 7 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 11-17-2012, 08:50 AM
- By traumahawk in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2012, 03:43 PM
- By ratsttam in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2011, 12:37 PM
- By AuTigerinBham in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2011, 10:21 AM
- By zero0r in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2011, 09:56 PM