Cwm issue?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey there quick question.

Before when I have done a nandroid from Cwm and had to do a restore, it restored everything to the exact spot I had it in. Tonight I did one for the first times with a sgs and it didn't restore the apps or just about anything other than the rom.

I am pretty sure that I am on Cwm 6.0.0.1, running an apex launcher, on Sprint Jb, and flashing back from wicked sensations to the goodness rom.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Man we shoulda dun it same nig'ht,.... show us your "about device"

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Roms r sexy.... phones are sexy..... doesnt mean girls cant also be sexy when they walk in from the rain, hair messxy, cold bits, maskara running,........ *tangent*

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey there quick question.

Before when I have done a nandroid from Cwm and had to do a restore, it restored everything to the exact spot I had it in. Tonight I did one for the first times with a sgs and it didn't restore the apps or just about anything other than the rom.

I am pretty sure that I am on Cwm 6.0.0.1, running an apex launcher, on Sprint Jb, and flashing back from wicked sensations to the goodness rom.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Were u on wifi bro? Even a hotspot?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos