Help........nfc........sbeam????????

mikeb6109

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok been trying and trying to transfer between my s3 and my daughters nexus. And it does nothing or say file not recognized or file transfer to big??
Am i doing something wrong???

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Does nexus have S-Beam (sangsum software)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

mikeb6109

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Does nexus have S-Beam (sangsum software)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Yes it has the nfc sbeam option. It is a samsung galaxy nexus with 4.1.1 android. When we put the phone the phone togerher they vibrate and ask top touch to sbeam but nothing happens????

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
If its a picture you have to touch the picture. It is confusing because my wife and I were always touching the top where it asks to touch and nothing would happen. Finally figured out you have to touch the picture while the phones are together and then it will say seperate the phones.

mikeb6109

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
If its a picture you have to touch the picture. It is confusing because my wife and I were always touching the top where it asks to touch and nothing would happen. Finally figured out you have to touch the picture while the phones are together and then it will say seperate the phones.

Yeap that is what we do but nothing happening........