12-04-2012 11:25 AM
34 12
tools
    I dont use screen protector but have no scratches.
    I can only assume its the pocket that causes them and flip case that prevents them

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Gala...cUvbUpU2392872

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    12-03-2012 11:41 AM
    I dont use screen protector but have no scratches.
    I can only assume its the pocket that causes them and flip case that prevents them

Samsung Galaxy S3 Leather Flip Case By Anymode - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

You can certainly NOT use one, the GG2 despite many people's opinion is pretty good. But if you're OCD like me a screen protector is a must. Believe me when I say that if I saw even the tiniest scratch I would notice it every time I turn the phone on. Heck I even tried it with no protector for about a week and I was a nervous wreck.
    funkylogik likes this.
    12-03-2012 02:50 PM
    You can certainly NOT use one, the GG2 despite many people's opinion is pretty good. But if you're OCD like me a screen protector is a must. Believe me when I say that if I saw even the tiniest scratch I would notice it every time I turn the phone on. Heck I even tried it with no protector for about a week and I was a nervous wreck.
    Lmao i have a friend like you, he's great, he emptys ashtrays n washes dishes
    Youd hate the dent on my s3 bezel lol... im happier 1ce my phone becomes just a tool.
    screen is PRISTINE though

12-03-2012 03:01 PM
    Youd hate the dent on my s3 bezel lol... im happier 1ce my phone becomes just a tool.

Lol ya, I can't stand that. Heck I even check on prices of replacement parts of most phones I've had (the S3 parts are expensive) in the event one gets scratched ill replace it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    12-03-2012 03:03 PM
    It would probably be cheaper and more durable if you switch back to a dumb phone.
    12-03-2012 04:50 PM

Holy crap! I said all this then I up and decided to return my otterbox commuter and shell/holster in favor of ordering the defender case again... Which means I am caseless!!! Im so nervous.
    12-03-2012 09:45 PM
    how many times can you return the phone to best buy using the waranty?
    12-04-2012 02:09 AM
    how many times can you return the phone to best buy using the waranty?
    With geek squad protection? There's no limit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    12-04-2012 02:38 AM
    I really like this style holster. Phone slides out easily, has a kick stand, and provides great protection. I bought it at the Verizon store.

12-04-2012 11:25 AM
34 12