Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 34 of 34
Like Tree7Likes
  1. #26  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: I broke my S3 again.. Need new case

    I dont use screen protector but have no scratches.
    I can only assume its the pocket that causes them and flip case that prevents them

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Gala...r-21&m1k=vb_ac

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
  2. #27  
    Bond32's Avatar

    Posts
    1,356 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

    Default Re: I broke my S3 again.. Need new case

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    I dont use screen protector but have no scratches.
    I can only assume its the pocket that causes them and flip case that prevents them

    Samsung Galaxy S3 Leather Flip Case By Anymode - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

    You can certainly NOT use one, the GG2 despite many people's opinion is pretty good. But if you're OCD like me a screen protector is a must. Believe me when I say that if I saw even the tiniest scratch I would notice it every time I turn the phone on. Heck I even tried it with no protector for about a week and I was a nervous wreck.
    4G LTE Thunderbolt
    Thanked by:
  3. #28  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: I broke my S3 again.. Need new case

    Quote Originally Posted by Bond32 View Post
    You can certainly NOT use one, the GG2 despite many people's opinion is pretty good. But if you're OCD like me a screen protector is a must. Believe me when I say that if I saw even the tiniest scratch I would notice it every time I turn the phone on. Heck I even tried it with no protector for about a week and I was a nervous wreck.
    Lmao i have a friend like you, he's great, he emptys ashtrays n washes dishes
    Youd hate the dent on my s3 bezel lol... im happier 1ce my phone becomes just a tool.
    screen is PRISTINE though

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
  4. #29  
    Bond32's Avatar

    Posts
    1,356 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

    Default Re: I broke my S3 again.. Need new case

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Lmao i have a friend like you, he's great, he emptys ashtrays n washes dishes
    Youd hate the dent on my s3 bezel lol... im happier 1ce my phone becomes just a tool.
    screen is PRISTINE though

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    Lol ya, I can't stand that. Heck I even check on prices of replacement parts of most phones I've had (the S3 parts are expensive) in the event one gets scratched ill replace it.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    4G LTE Thunderbolt
  5. #30  

    Default Re: I broke my S3 again.. Need new case

    It would probably be cheaper and more durable if you switch back to a dumb phone.
  6. #31  
    Bond32's Avatar

    Posts
    1,356 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

    Default Re: I broke my S3 again.. Need new case

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Lmao i have a friend like you, he's great, he emptys ashtrays n washes dishes
    Youd hate the dent on my s3 bezel lol... im happier 1ce my phone becomes just a tool.
    screen is PRISTINE though

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    Holy crap! I said all this then I up and decided to return my otterbox commuter and shell/holster in favor of ordering the defender case again... Which means I am caseless!!! Im so nervous.
    4G LTE Thunderbolt
  7. #32  

    Default Re: I broke my S3 again.. Need new case

    how many times can you return the phone to best buy using the waranty?
  8. #33  

    Default Re: I broke my S3 again.. Need new case

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedcontra View Post
    how many times can you return the phone to best buy using the waranty?
    With geek squad protection? There's no limit.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
  9. #34  

    Default Re: I broke my S3 again.. Need new case

    I really like this style holster. Phone slides out easily, has a kick stand, and provides great protection. I bought it at the Verizon store.

    Samsung Galaxy S3 4gLTE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Finally got my s3 but this phone needs a case
    By HOLLYWOODANT215 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 08:44 AM
  2. My new case for my S3, what do you guys think???
    By psl19877 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 03:59 PM
  3. Need new headphones for my Facinate
    By Ronindan in forum Verizon Fascinate
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 07:47 PM
  4. My brand new case needs a brand new Evo.
    By iamfuze in forum EVO Accessories
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 02:16 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 11:04 PM

Posting Permissions