I broke my S3 again.. Need new case

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
. . . :eek: . .McPlot, McPlot, McPlot . . :rolleyes: . . what are we gonna to do with you? :confused: :p

Um, eh-um, excuse me, McPlot, but exactly what part of:

"~ I really didn't like the Defenders' built-in plastic screen protector on my last iPhone, and the Defender actually damaged the phone ? by it's hard plastic case interior ? causing deep scratches in the phones backside, which of course degraded the phones resale value."

. . . did you not understand?! :confused: :p ;)

What part of "my wife brow beat me" did you not understand.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Well for poop's sake..:rolleyes:...for someone who started this thread off by describing thyself thusly: 'I am a cheap fish poop'...lol..there's certainly no need to be get so serious. :p But hey, whatever floats your boat...huh? ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Umm the stool of a cod :)
Any case is better than none, the $1.40 rubber case i use bounces around the lamintate floor and is great at home.. the leather flip case is sexy, protects screen and slips into pocket easy, would hate to drop it on its corner above pocket height though.
Rubber one is so comfy i prefer it to naked :)
(Giggidy)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
What he said. The S3 is pretty darn durable but if you roll without a case or even a minimal case be prepared for things to happen to it. Same goes with the screen protector... if you go without one be prepared to have some scratches at some point in the time you own the phone.

Personally I'm ocd, if the screen protector on the defender didn't suck so much I would have that case any day. I have settled on the commuter series. Highly recommend it. Also if you want value amazon.com has the shell holster for $5.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I dont use screen protector but have no scratches.
I can only assume its the pocket that causes them and flip case that prevents them

Samsung Galaxy S3 Leather Flip Case By Anymode - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

You can certainly NOT use one, the GG2 despite many people's opinion is pretty good. But if you're OCD like me a screen protector is a must. Believe me when I say that if I saw even the tiniest scratch I would notice it every time I turn the phone on. Heck I even tried it with no protector for about a week and I was a nervous wreck.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
You can certainly NOT use one, the GG2 despite many people's opinion is pretty good. But if you're OCD like me a screen protector is a must. Believe me when I say that if I saw even the tiniest scratch I would notice it every time I turn the phone on. Heck I even tried it with no protector for about a week and I was a nervous wreck.

Lmao i have a friend like you, he's great, he emptys ashtrays n washes dishes :)
Youd hate the dent on my s3 bezel lol... im happier 1ce my phone becomes just a tool.
screen is PRISTINE though :)

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Lmao i have a friend like you, he's great, he emptys ashtrays n washes dishes :)
Youd hate the dent on my s3 bezel lol... im happier 1ce my phone becomes just a tool.

Lol ya, I can't stand that. Heck I even check on prices of replacement parts of most phones I've had (the S3 parts are expensive) in the event one gets scratched ill replace it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site

Holy crap! I said all this then I up and decided to return my otterbox commuter and shell/holster in favor of ordering the defender case again... Which means I am caseless!!! Im so nervous.

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I really like this style holster. Phone slides out easily, has a kick stand, and provides great protection. I bought it at the Verizon store.

beats_htc_shell_holster_htc6435hoc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12