- 11-29-2012, 10:42 AM #2
Re: Is there a way to lock my phone manually?
Tap your Power key and the screen locks... but you have to hit a button to unlock, either the Power key again or the Home key. Otherwise go into Settings, Security and lock screen, Screen lock and set up one of the options there.Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
- 11-29-2012, 10:46 AM #3
- 11-29-2012, 10:56 AM #4
- 11-29-2012, 11:26 AM #5
- 11-29-2012, 11:28 AM #6
- 11-29-2012, 01:31 PM #8
- By sandman512 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2011, 12:26 PM
- By Night Train in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 34Last Post: 07-08-2010, 11:44 PM
- By Night Train in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 14Last Post: 05-23-2010, 04:14 PM
- By AJF in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 05-04-2010, 12:36 PM
- By cairnsx5 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:02 AM