Is there a way to lock my phone manually?
Is there a way to manually lock my phone? I want to be able to lock it and put it in my pocket or purse and not worry that I am hitting a button.
Please tell me there is a way....
- 11-29-2012, 11:42 AM #2
Re: Is there a way to lock my phone manually?
Tap your Power key and the screen locks... but you have to hit a button to unlock, either the Power key again or the Home key. Otherwise go into Settings, Security and lock screen, Screen lock and set up one of the options there.
- 11-29-2012, 11:46 AM #3
- 11-29-2012, 11:56 AM #4
- 11-29-2012, 12:26 PM #5
- 11-29-2012, 12:28 PM #6
- 11-29-2012, 02:31 PM #8
- By sandman512 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2011, 01:26 PM
- By Night Train in forum Android AppsReplies: 34Last Post: 07-09-2010, 12:44 AM
- By Night Train in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 14Last Post: 05-23-2010, 05:14 PM
- By AJFSTORM in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 05-04-2010, 01:36 PM
- By cairnsx5 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2010, 12:02 PM