Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Srambo217
  • 1 Post By thepervster
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default google playdoesn't work samsung galaxy s3

please I need help
    I can't download anything from google play store with my galaxy s3
    I did reset ..then from there doesn't work no download from google play,

Default Re: google playdoesn't work samsung galaxy s3

Did you setup GP with your phone model and number?
    Samsung Galaxy S3 4gLTE

Try going to Settings >Applications Manager >All, look for Google Play Store, now clear the data/cache.

CleanROM 5.0
    Please check out:
    My Podcast - http://bit.ly/WWSXbz
    My Blog - http://bit.ly/SrqMNr
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails google playdoesn't work samsung galaxy s3-uploadfromtaptalk1354264565411.jpg  
    funkylogik and RainCDO like this.

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

If that dont work, either reset or just change google password, add an account with that new password n start again.
    Above will work though 90/10

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK

The default GP used to do just fine until perhaps an 'innocent' update broke GP down. I followed the instructions given (above): it worked for a while; GP was reinstalled. But when I tried to update the apps, GP went off again. Downloaded GP apk version 3.10.10, but still was not useful. GP continues to shuts off on its own whenever an app update is being made. Attention Google devs people, please fix GP to make it compatible with Samsung SIII.
    Last edited by RainCDO; 02-22-2013 at 05:14 AM.

plase tell can I re-write, google play store , for galaxy s3, When the program stopped working I deleted it

Quote Originally Posted by RainCDO View Post
    The default GP used to do just fine until perhaps an 'innocent' update broke GP down. I followed the instructions given (above): it worked for a while; GP was reinstalled. But when I tried to update the apps, GP went off again. Downloaded GP apk version 3.10.10, but still was not useful. GP continues to shuts off on its own whenever an app update is being made. Attention Google devs people, please fix GP to make it compatible with Samsung SIII.

i can't find the google play store on my application manager,. all i can see is google play books, google plat movies and tv, google play services and googlet , what should i do?? thanx

You can download the play store .apk file from here: Download: Latest Google Play Store 4.0.27 and then install it from your internal or external SD card.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.

try going to your application manager, then scroll to the right to all apps,go to the very bottom and see if downloads is at the bottom if it is enable it and see if that helps
    Sammy Dela Cruz likes this.