Managing browser saved passwords?

bobdrad

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I inadvertently told my (stock) Samsung S3 browser to save my password for an invalid login attempt.
Now I can't get it to save my valid login username/password.

I can't seem to find anyplace to clear a saved password or change a saved password.
I also read some disturbing posts indicating that passwords might be saved in clear, is that true?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Try settings in the browser, privacy & security, then "clear all form data". That should work. Anything you asked it to save should be gone. Or go to regular settings, application manager, all, tap Internet, clear data.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and my girlfriend sleeps on the couch.

bobdrad

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Anything I asked it to save - ever? Lost? All because I want to clear one password. That would be sad. Anything more fine-grained?

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Anything I asked it to save - ever? Lost? All because I want to clear one password. That would be sad. Anything more fine-grained?

Yeah buddy, sorry but you'll lose everything you asked it to save to remove one password. Or keep everything and suck it up. I don't know any other more "fine grained" solutions but maybe someone will come in the thread with something I might not know. Wait it out if you can, if not then this is your only option

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and my girlfriend sleeps on the couch.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci