Music Player recommendation

rteichman

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Please help. I have tried several and even paid for power play but I'm missing some features I really need

First, I copied my iTunes folder to an sd card which is in the phone.

My requirements are in order
1) can control via blue tooth stop play forward backward
2) when I select an artist or genre it will play the entire selection not just one album (power play does this)
3) a biggie a back feature. Say I'm playing songs from an album. I switched to other apps have the phone in my pocket whatever. I need to hit the app widget again, at that point I can't go back from the song to the album to the genre. This is a real pain since I listen to say an artist I can't back up to the artist to pick another album or song.
4) search. Ability to search for a song, album, or whatever
5) this is a wish either self generated smart play lists or the ability to play songs like the one I am playing

Anything that does all this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't know about controls via Bluetooth but I think you will enjoy poweramp

rteichman

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok my bad I have power amp and wrote the message because I was frustrated with it not doing items listed. I have since found that it does do everything other than smart play lists. Someone should tell the developer that the app is not intuitive!

SEARCH should be at the top of any list and not part way down to the right and called filter.

There should be a play button on any list rather than having to go up a level and press on the item until a play menu shows. It's not intuitive!

Now if only I could get started play lists, like 70's music or songs like the one selected. I'm sure that info is easily available on the web.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci