Don't leave your device at home...

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I am away on holiday and for some odd reason I decided to take my iPhone with me and left my Samsung Galaxy S3 at home.

Needless to say I'm enjoying a much needed break, yet I'm seriously looking forward to getting home and to use my Samsung Galaxy S3.

Rather weird and sad really...

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I

Rather weird and sad really...

Sad-aye, weird-no :)
Not at all buddy. Im due prison next year n the three things in order il miss are, my loved-ones, alcohol, my s3/android/internet :(

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Not at all buddy. Im due prison next year n the three things in order il miss are, my loved-ones, alcohol, my s3/android/internet :(

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

If the prisons in the U.K. are like the ones in the U.S., i'd advise not taking a shower. Good luck.:p

daflake

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Such a sad life when alcohol has that high of a ranking in a persons life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Such a sad life when people can judge you based off one word/sentence. So your name is daflake, is it correct for me to assume you have dandruff? Or you're madly in love with frosted flakes?

hossman12

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

What a pathetic statement. You have no idea what this man's gone through in life or how you'd come out after walking a mile in his shoes.

Sent from my MetroPCS GS3

daflake

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Such a sad life when people can judge you based off one word/sentence. So your name is daflake, is it correct for me to assume you have dandruff? Or you're madly in love with frosted flakes?

Lol, it is hardly a judgment when he posted it. :eek: Yet you judge me...

Last edited:

daflake

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
What a pathetic statement. You have no idea what this man's gone through in life or how you'd come out after walking a mile in his shoes.

Sent from my MetroPCS GS3

And you have been in mine? Once again, he posted it, not me. When you feel like slapping on my shoes, come on over and I will be glad to share. ;)

Because ignoring what was posted is always helpful, maybe he needs it to be pointed out. Have you ever thought of that?

I also find it amusing with the keyboard warriors, like you, who will bang on me for my comment. Perhaps a good look in the mirror will help you realize that you are now just like me.

Last edited:

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Probably better for you, if you leave your personal stuff off these forums. Basically, it's your business and nobody else's. Good luck, from a fellow Celt.:)

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

This just made my night lmao

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
If the prisons in the U.K. are like the ones in the U.S., i'd advise not taking a shower. Good luck.:p

Im hopefuly goin to the new jail with en-suite shower, dvd player+tv :)
And 1st person to bully me in any way im gona destroy em with 1punch.. been practicing :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Yeah alcoholism is sad. Hope it never affect you or yours..

adipabeta

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site

I know you. On another post. Don't remember the post.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
No, no. That's not what I meant. I meant how on earth did the thread get to where it is now. Anyway...

Chaos theory my friend :beer:
Read through my random social chit chat thread as an example :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance