Saving pics & videos
Ok so I've got the SG3 that's 16gb with a 16gb micro SD in it.
I have pics and videos set to save on the card, however I noticed that I'll have a Camera folder 2x when I go into QuickPic as well as Downloads, and etc.
Although I know why, but it seems very jumbled that way. Sometimes when I launch QuickPic my phone 'Camera' folder shows first, but sometimes the card 'Camera', file shows first. It seems random... Almost sloppy.
Anyone else noticed this? Anyone else have a better way to keep this neater?
Sent from my Nexus 7
- 12-02-2012, 10:03 AM #2Just a cool guy
- 342 Posts
- Unrooted with Nova Prime
Re: Saving pics & videos
QuickPic allows you two ways to ignore folders: Hide and Exclude. Open QuickPic, find the folder you want to hide (Phone's camera folder), and long tap it. The menu that appears contains both Hide and Exclude. If you select Hide, it will place a nomedia file in that folder, and ALL media apps will ignore that folder. If you select Exclude, then only QuickPic will ignore it (although it will also ignore any subfolders inside it).
- By DahM_MexIcan25 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2013, 07:59 PM
- By jgurnett in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2011, 12:06 PM
- By briallie in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-26-2011, 01:56 PM
- By raulbravo in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2009, 10:33 AM
- By mugenprincess in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 11-07-2009, 09:50 PM