What's the fastest way to drain a battery?
I have a 4500mah battery and I want to do a full cycle but the battery is draining so slow! (Which I known is a great thing but I want to do a full cycle)
Any suggestions on how to drain it faster?
I have turned off JD, put it at 100% brightness and watched a whole movie on YouTube and it's hardly going down lol
I probably shouldn't be complaining about this lol
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!- LOVING MY GALAXY S4 EXYNOS BEST I EVER HAD! -
- 12-02-2012, 12:29 PM #2
- 12-02-2012, 12:31 PM #3
- 12-02-2012, 12:32 PM #4
- 1,569 Posts
Re: What's the fastest way to drain a battery?
Disable all power saver settings and turn all your radios on (Bluetooth & GPS), and if possible leave WiFi off and just use your data connection. And like what Sense said, play some graphic intensive games.
Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann
- - LOVING MY GALAXY S4 EXYNOS BEST I EVER HAD! -
- 12-02-2012, 12:45 PM #7
- 12-02-2012, 02:45 PM #9
- 12-02-2012, 02:49 PM #11
- 12-02-2012, 02:53 PM #12
- 12-02-2012, 04:14 PM #14
- 1,513 Posts
- By chronic illusionz in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 21Last Post: 08-05-2011, 08:04 AM
- By joey132 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 03-27-2011, 09:52 AM
- By Biezestreet in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2010, 09:12 PM
- By krisrock in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2010, 07:27 PM
- By rEVOlution in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2010, 01:13 PM