In Canada, it is difficult to judge the Winter weather without the windchill temperature because that's what actually we feel.

While I am just getting use to Google Now, it would be great if I can completely eliminate other weather app for this and save some battery, space and processor cycles.
    12-03-2012 09:49 PM
    So, I guess there is no option for it? That makes me sad.
    12-04-2012 06:29 AM
    I guess, someone from AC can close this thread. It looks like not many Android users are concerned about the difference in temperature and wind chill temperature. I hope someone like The Weather Network update their widget to show Tep and wind chill.

Too bad, WC temp is not a concern in most parts of the world.
    12-06-2012 08:41 AM
    I guess, someone from AC can close this thread. It looks like not many Android users are concerned about the difference in temperature and wind chill temperature. I hope someone like The Weather Network update their widget to show Tep and wind chill.

Too bad, WC temp is not a concern in most parts of the world.
    WC is important if you're at all interested in weather, especially in the winter. Like you say it's a more accurate way of knowing how the temperature will affect you outside. Most of the weather sites I check on have it but you have to drill down a notch or two to find it. You can't just use a simple high/low thermometer and get it. It requires an anemometer and a basic calc to arrive at.
    12-06-2012 08:54 AM