sending video thru text

texanjumper

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
hey y'all. relatively new to the Android world. I've had my GS3 for about 3 months now and love it. Only thing (well, for now) that I can't figure out is how to send videos through text message. I have GoLauncher installed and run GoSMS but every time I try to send video it says it's too large.

suggestions?
thanks!

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
hey y'all. relatively new to the Android world. I've had my GS3 for about 3 months now and love it. Only thing (well, for now) that I can't figure out is how to send videos through text message. I have GoLauncher installed and run GoSMS but every time I try to send video it says it's too large.

suggestions?
thanks!
Not familiar with GoSMS, but here is what you do for the video settings as well as the native email application (gosms should have a similar feature as well).

For "Recording" you will have to set the recording mode to "Limit for MMS" in settings. Typically there are size limits (1 minute) and quality settings (QVGA) the lowest in order to be able to send via MMS.

Alternatively you can open up your native text application>paper clip> capture video> then record what you want to send (it will automaitcally limit it to 1min., and limit size to 1195K) for sending via MMS all within the text application.