- 7 Posts
sending video thru text
hey y'all. relatively new to the Android world. I've had my GS3 for about 3 months now and love it. Only thing (well, for now) that I can't figure out is how to send videos through text message. I have GoLauncher installed and run GoSMS but every time I try to send video it says it's too large.
- 12-05-2012, 06:25 PM #2BEACH BUM
- 2,007 Posts
- Stock : Rooted, Unlocked
Re: sending video thru text
For "Recording" you will have to set the recording mode to "Limit for MMS" in settings. Typically there are size limits (1 minute) and quality settings (QVGA) the lowest in order to be able to send via MMS.
Alternatively you can open up your native text application>paper clip> capture video> then record what you want to send (it will automaitcally limit it to 1min., and limit size to 1195K) for sending via MMS all within the text application.
- By JkdJedi in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 13Last Post: 01-26-2014, 01:02 PM
- By zapfrog in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:09 PM
- By DCBCANES in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2012, 08:51 AM
- By weihl165 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2009, 08:23 AM
- By weihl165 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 12-10-2009, 05:33 PM