- 12-05-2012, 07:20 PM #2
- 12-05-2012, 07:28 PM #3
- 12-05-2012, 07:49 PM #4
- 12-05-2012, 07:55 PM #5
- 12-06-2012, 04:51 PM #7
- 01-30-2013, 10:38 AM #8
- 02-14-2013, 06:08 AM #9
- 02-14-2013, 07:30 AM #10
Re: GS3 - JB Google Now - Not talking...
One other possibility, though probably less likely: If you've disabled Google Text to Speech (to "fix" Lightflow's talking problem, perhaps), none of the Google apps will talk to you.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 10-27-2012, 12:13 PM
- By Michael Woods in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2012, 10:37 PM
- By abausch in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2012, 06:55 AM
- By draftpeppin in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2012, 06:37 PM
- By saintforlife in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2012, 07:17 PM