- 1 Posts
Trouble sending email when away from home
When I'm at home with my Galaxy 3S I have no trouble sending and receiving emails. When I am anywhere else I can receive emails, but I cannot send them (says sending message failed). Any ideas on why this is and how I can fix it so I can send outgoing emails on my phone from anywhere?
- 12-07-2012, 02:32 PM #2
- 190 Posts
Re: Trouble sending email when away from home
Not sure if this is your problem but we had this problem and our home ISP is Road Runner. RR will not allow any messages to be sent except when we were connected to and logged into their network. We switched to Gmail and no more problems.
- By DenisParkes in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2011, 02:49 PM
- By Frehley in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2011, 03:15 AM
- By briguyy in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2011, 09:27 PM
- By makersforme in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2010, 12:58 PM
- By sprint_fan in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2010, 02:06 AM