Looking for a particular app

XFonz07

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm lazy, I want a single button that stays on top of every screen that replicates holding in the home button to switch recent apps. Nothing more, nothing less.

uploadfromtaptalk1354825367376.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

XFonz07

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
The nexus 7 spoiled me with the switch apps button at the bottom. Too bad the gs3 don't have it.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Omg this was a hard screenshot to take lol. Touch a defined edge RIGHT at the edge to bring up an ark of recent apps and some that u want to stay permenantly, scroll left/right (in my case) and let go at the right one.
Just make the touch area really thin so u dont touch it by accident and remove the blue touch area when youre used to it :)
"Dock4droid"
ygetaha9.jpg

Ps, set it to "slide" so youre sliding from bezel to edge of screen... prevents pressin by accident
One of my most used apps :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

XFonz07

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
That's like playing twister with your fingers the way you took that screen shot! Lol good job my friend, good job. After playing with the app for a few hours I really like it. Even though it's not exactly what I wanted, it gets the job done! uploadfromtaptalk1354844423509.jpg

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol i was in alone and stupid cat doesnt understand me but i did it :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Doesnt that always stay on your screen tho bro?