- 4 Posts
the tags system is driving me crazy...
This problem started since last week and I just don't know why.
Every Samsung android s3 comes with a program called "tags version 1.2". The issue is, every time I make a call and move my phone, the tags screen comes on. So if I want to end the call, I have to first exit from the "tags system" and then I can go back to call screen.
Here's a picture;
Now I've tried to stop the program but that doesn't work. You can't uninstall "default apps" (on android)... So I don't know what to do.
Anyone know a solution to this?
- 12-06-2012, 09:31 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: the tags system is driving me crazy...
As for NFC app.. I have;
And the settings for "File/data transfer - > NFC" is put to "On".
edit: Ok, that fixed the problem... it was the setting above, turned it off.
- 12-07-2012, 12:04 PM #4
- By be the droid in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2013, 06:40 AM
- By tunie in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 13Last Post: 10-21-2011, 01:24 PM
- By teebolt in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2011, 04:33 AM
- By liquidmonkey in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2010, 10:48 AM
- By calllka in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2010, 09:15 PM