Premium suite for the S3...thoughts?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Sorry,this is probably a dumb question. How will we know when this update is available and how do we get it?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Not a dumb question even though others don't have the time to be courteous.

I doubt it will be a stand alone update. Might come with 4.2 or something like that

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Great stuff. Love touchwiz . On cm10 right not but will soon go back
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Jesus....just like any phone. Automatically or if you check manually on your phone/kies. If you have a Samsung account/registered phone they send you a email when your carrier has the update.

You can update OTA or through kies

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

I.........................don't think Jesus was asking the question. Unless he's considering an S3 for his birthday this month. But either way, please leave religion out of it.

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I.........................don't think Jesus was asking the question. Unless he's considering an S3 for his birthday this month. But either way, please leave religion out of it.

What are you talking about? I admit it was wrong to use Jesus in the term I used it...stuck in my head due to a 100 episode tv show..I will bring religion into any topic I would like.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I think the point is your intolerance towards the question.

I mean for Satan's sake we don't need that kind of shortness around here. If you think the question is dumb move on. Someone will get it

p2dela670

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
If anyone is interested the Facebook ticker is already available. Not sure if anyone pointed that out yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
The only feature I would care to use is the multi window. The rest just seem useless to my everyday tasks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Not a dumb question even though others don't have the time to be courteous.

I doubt it will be a stand alone update. Might come with 4.2 or something like that

Agree'd man

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
The only feature I would care to use is the multi window. The rest just seem useless to my everyday tasks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Also agreed hence me wondering if its worth not flashing for :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
What are you talking about? I admit it was wrong to use Jesus in the term I used it...stuck in my head due to a 100 episode tv show..I will bring religion into any topic I would like.

Bro u know i like u but its nuthin to to with the term jesus, its about keepin the forum an easy place to post for sheldons sake! ;)

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Do agree this is cool stuff, and I'm going to try the multi-window feature out if/when it makes it to the S3. At the same time though I'm not clear on plausible use cases for the multi-window feature given the relatively limited screen real estate compared to that of, say a tablet or traditional laptop/desktop setup with one or two much larger monitors.

What are some realistic use cases for this feature given the human mind may not be fully ready for multi-tasking?
https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=is+multitasking+possible&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Do agree this is cool stuff, and I'm going to try the multi-window feature out if/when it makes it to the S3. At the same time though I'm not clear on plausible use cases for the multi-window feature given the relatively limited screen real estate compared to that of, say a tablet or traditional laptop/desktop setup with one or two much larger monitors.

What are some realistic use cases for this feature given the human mind may not be fully ready for multi-tasking?
https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=is+multitasking+possible&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Well i measured up my screen to my 1st beloved android and the s3 is roughly 2 of tho lol. Weather my brain can handle it........ :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Imagine splitscreen 3d that u can hold up to your eyes for 3d viewing????

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Browsing (or anything else) + messenger, reading/writing in another language + dictionary, YouTube with music + lyrics, 2 reading materials when doing some research...
Those are just some uses on the top of my head for the multi-window feature.