Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

Default Jelly Bean 4.1.1 features that donít seem to work?? (Sprint Galaxy S3)

On our Galaxy S3's purchased new just 2 weeks ago these features don't seem to be working:

1) NFC/S Beam: Everything activated on both phones, touch them back to back, screens on both phones shrink and prompted with ďtouch file to sendĒ message, I hear a beep/tone after I select a file, but nothing ever happens. Tried with pictures and videos, both Galaxy S3ís have plenty-8-10GB of available storage.

2) Blocking mode: Set time section doesnít work. I set the start and stop time, and it never self-activates when the time of day/night reaches that time.

3) Block unknown senders in the messaging app doesnít work. Despite being checked, an unknown spam message came through just fine.

Are any of these known issues? I've searched a little bit by these keywords here, as well as Google and not finding much.

Thanks

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Default Re: Jelly Bean 4.1.1 features that donít seem to work?? (Sprint Galaxy S3)

Lmao just realised why so many views and not one reply
    BUMP (sorry)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK