Modded G S 3, looking to return to stock, have questions
I've modded to CM10 and while i love it i'm looking to return to stock. Anyone know an easy way to do this? i've found a site with the downloads to the latest stock firmwares, but i don't know which to choose. there seems to be different radio files(DLK4,LH1,LE8) which one do i download?
any help would be appreciated!
Last edited by sonicwheeler; 12-07-2012 at 05:28 PM.
- 12-07-2012, 06:14 PM #2
Re: Modded G S 3, looking to return to stock, have questions
What carrier are you on? Clearly. Not sprint as that isn't our firmware. You should go to your carrier thread then the developing section. So they. Could. Help you out.
- 12-07-2012, 06:26 PM #3
- 896 Posts
- 12-07-2012, 06:34 PM #4
- 12-08-2012, 08:43 AM #5
- By freeqaz in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 17Last Post: 02-28-2011, 07:43 AM
- By spacecasespiff in forum T-Mobile Vibrant Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2011, 09:11 AM
- By btgoodlin in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2011, 02:35 PM
- By enzofall in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 12-13-2010, 10:58 PM
- By jonezilla in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 08-28-2010, 10:41 AM