Root not working after jellybean update AT&T
I rooted my phone, I did the update jellybean 4.1.1, after that I dont have root access, I tried using titanium pro, and it said I dont have root access, I also tried using sixaxis and it told me the same thing. I have the superuser app on my applist, but it doesnt seem to be working.
How can I make superuser to work again.
Do I have to downgrade to IC? ( if I do, how do I do that?)
How can I root my phone on jellybean?
Ive looked online for hours and I cant find the answer ha
- 12-08-2012, 05:35 PM #2
- 472 Posts
- Stock: Unrooted
Re: Root not working after jellybean update AT&T
I would suggest going over to the XDA Developers Forum, and checking-out the Developers threads for your specific carrier.
. . .also, you might ask a Mod to move this thread into the "Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks" sub-forum for whichever carrier you're with.
- 12-08-2012, 05:51 PM #3
- 12-08-2012, 06:07 PM #5
- 12-08-2012, 09:16 PM #7
- 12-08-2012, 09:39 PM #8
- 12-08-2012, 10:16 PM #9
- 912 Posts
- 12-09-2012, 02:42 PM #10
- 01-19-2013, 06:16 PM #11
- By jack31484 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2011, 12:25 PM
- By Charmed Juan in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 09-03-2010, 10:49 AM
- By jharo in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2010, 01:41 PM
- By stevied3 in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2010, 05:27 PM
- By pmdied in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2010, 03:34 PM