- 1 Posts
How do I make Google Now Cards reappear?
I have a AT&T Galaxy S3.
I swept away my Google now weather card by accident. Now I can't get it back.
I have triple checked the settings for the weather card, turned every location on then off then on again, turned the card off and on, rebooted the phone. Nothing seems to work. Anyone figure this out yet?
- 12-09-2012, 02:57 AM #2
- 02-22-2013, 05:30 AM #3
- 02-22-2013, 06:37 AM #4
- 02-22-2013, 08:05 AM #5
Re: How do I make Google Now Cards reappear?
Choose Sample cards and click the menu (3 dots) on the weather choice and set it up again. Refresh then. If still not coming up reboot and try again. Double check that the card is set up correctly.
Sent from my VZW Samsung Galaxy S 3.
- By DahM_MexIcan25 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2013, 07:59 PM
- By funkylogik in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 11-23-2012, 01:13 AM
- By xrayscatter in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2012, 07:19 PM
- By jean15paul in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2012, 11:22 AM
- By faceless007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2012, 09:42 AM