- 2 Posts
What is this app?
Hi all - Can anyone help me identify the name of this app ( screenshot attached), please? It's the one you see when you are in a call (Stock Samsung Galaxy S3 running 4.04 ICS). It's not the Phone app - I've replaced that several times with different apps... I want to replace it but I can't figure out what the name of it is. I fear it's deeply embedded in the kernel and will have to root to replace it. It's HORRIBLE!!!! Worst thing is that you can't paste anything into it, so joining a conference call is difficult. It also randomly activates when the phone is dark (and you're on a call), making it FAR too easy to accidentally disconnect the call.
- 12-17-2012, 07:56 AM #2
- 12-17-2012, 04:23 PM #3
- 12-17-2012, 07:19 PM #4
- 12-17-2012, 09:11 PM #5
- 12-17-2012, 09:13 PM #6
- 12-18-2012, 01:12 AM #7
- 12-18-2012, 08:09 AM #8
- 2 Posts
Re: What is this app?
I'm not a troll, AxlMyk... I've tried replacing the dialer app with 4 other apps and none have taken over the screen I'm describing. Ever been on a call on your S3 and have the screen light up and you accidentally hit hangup just b/c you're holding it? Or tried pasting in a conference ID into your conference call? It's impossible to dial into a conference call and switch back to the calendar app, copy the conference ID, then get back tot he call before you get dropped because you haven't input the conference ID fast enough.
- 12-18-2012, 05:03 PM #10
- By DoomMunky in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2011, 05:58 PM
- By efn77mx in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2010, 06:43 PM
- By liquidmonkey in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2010, 08:12 AM
- By joverman56 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 05-10-2010, 11:06 PM
- By WillyWonkaFan in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2010, 08:44 AM