Found this application on the Google Play Store from the company that creates the PC remote access software called Teamviewer. It is similar to Logmein and Gotomypc. I have used it for years to perform remote support of peoples PC's, I have even used their existing Android app for this purpose. But they have an application that allows access and control of Samsung Android phones from a PC. I have used it on my Galaxy S3 and think it is pretty cool. It is a little slow but overall is responsive enough to be useful.

Here are links to the app on the Google Play store, their website, and a link to a video I put up on YouTube that demonstrates the program. By the way, I am not affiliated with Teamviewer, I have just enjoyed using their products. Hope the program works for you and you find it useful or just fun to play with.

Google Play Link.

Company website

12-09-2012 09:36 AM
    I've had TeamViewer installed on my devices for a long time now. Very handy. I like it better then LogMeIn. wish the Android app supported file transfers as well as the desktop version does.
    I installed the QuickSupport app. Played with it a few times. Not much use to me, but it works well.
    12-09-2012 09:43 AM
    I've had TeamViewer installed on my devices for a long time now. Very handy. I like it better then LogMeIn. wish the Android app supported file transfers as well as the desktop version does.
    I installed the QuickSupport app. Played with it a few times. Not much use to me, but it works well.
    I mostly use Teamviewer for the remote support options, I have used the phone app for helping customers but mostly just for my own personal use to check on things with my home pc's.
    12-10-2012 05:36 PM