I must have changed a setting somewhere, but can't for the life of me figure out where. I used to be able to connect my SGS3 to my computer and see the files of both my internal and external SD cards. For some reason now all I can see is my external SD card. I am running a CM 10 ROM. I have USB storage activated. I know it's probably right in front of me, but I am having a brain fart.
- 12-10-2012, 09:35 AM #2
Re: Internal Storage
I did the same thing when I was on CM10... It is a setting to do with USB, tho I can't tell you exactly where it is. Might have been the Fast Charge setting. AOKP now so I don't have that setting.Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
- By grimtales in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2010, 10:21 PM
- By Goodness in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2010, 01:21 PM
- By Cory Streater in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 04-21-2010, 04:52 PM
- By xorg in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2010, 11:29 AM
- By TofuScream in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2009, 11:24 PM