- 12-16-2012, 10:33 PM #2
- 460 Posts
Not that I know of but here's a sort of workaround. Set up Google Voice as your voicemail, let it take messages, turn off notifications and let them sit in your Google Voice box. However, if your point is you want your phone to ring longer... have you tried contacting your provider to extend the ring time? (not sure if that's even a possibility) Just thought I'd try to help.
- By plifebryan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 40Last Post: 05-06-2012, 05:23 PM
- By M.J.H.#AC in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2011, 10:10 PM
- By OutGolfn#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 06-07-2011, 03:27 AM
- By twitch06#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2009, 01:38 PM
- By infenit101 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 10-15-2009, 06:28 PM