Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Song Information over Bluetooth

I have a 2013 Subaru Impreza and Verizon GS3 (not yet updated to Jelly Bean). When playing music over Bluetooth with 'Google Play Music' the song information is not displayed on my stereo. Is this a known issue? I see all over the forum that people have connection issues, I have no such problem.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Jason
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Song Information over Bluetooth

Just to update, I am now on Jelly Bean and still there is no song information being displayed over bluetooth.

Any word? I am curious to hear even if other experience this problem also, of if it is just me.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to update, I am now on Jelly Bean and still there is no song information being displayed over bluetooth.

Any word? I am curious to hear even if other experience this problem also, of if it is just me.

Default Re: Song Information over Bluetooth

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_SEA View Post
    I have a 2013 Subaru Impreza and Verizon GS3 (not yet updated to Jelly Bean). When playing music over Bluetooth with 'Google Play Music' the song information is not displayed on my stereo. Is this a known issue? I see all over the forum that people have connection issues, I have no such problem.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

I have a '13 OB and the same issue. I have researched this at the Subaru OB forum and it is a function of the limited BT support of the car. Oh Well....

Thanks!

-Jason