Unable to program TecTiles, need help
I have tried and tried to program TecTiles with my Samsung Galaxy S3. Ive downloaded the Samsung TecTile app, followed the instructions on the Samsung website with no luck, it says the tile was written then when I try to read it it tells me it's an Emply Tag. uninstalled and rebooted my phone then loaded NFC Task launcher and used it to program the tag, when I try to read the tag it tells me Unfortunately, NFC Task Launcher has stopped. I'm getting frustrated with this. Any suggestions as to why I'm having trouble programming the TecTiles? I have tried this multiple times on different tags, it makes the sounds, tells me that the tag has been written but cant seem to read it.
Thank you for any suggestions.
- 12-18-2012, 01:11 PM #2
Re: Unable to program TecTiles, need help
Okay, I used the TecTile app to 'Erase' the tag then used Tag Writer to write "http://www.google.com" to the card then tested it and it works!!! Yeah! So why didn't the TecTile app work? So I want this to do things like in-car or in-meeting use, turn on bluetooth, turn off wifi, turn on navigation but I don't find these commands in the NXP Tag Writer and I still can't get TecTile app to write and read my tags. Any suggestions for an app to do what i'd like my tags to do?
- 12-18-2012, 11:47 PM #5
- By mostendorf34 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2010, 01:12 PM
- By compulsionstar in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2010, 07:57 PM
- By supermanly in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2010, 11:53 PM
- By jcny21 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 04-13-2010, 11:16 AM
- By jcny21 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2010, 08:45 AM