Galaxy S3 Security Vulnerability
I saw this article this morning..
Security exploit opens Samsung Galaxy S3, Note II to attack, could let apps from Google Play write to Kernel
I went to the voodoo site at the bottom to install the fix until samsung releases one but once I installed the app it checked and says I'm already okay (see below).
So I'm not sure if jelly bean fixed the exploit but if you're not on JB I'd ensure your safe.
Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums
- 12-17-2012, 08:33 AM #2
- 12-18-2012, 03:32 AM #4
- 12-18-2012, 05:26 AM #5
- 26 Posts
- Rooted is enough, for now
Re: Galaxy S3 Security Vulnerability
- 12-18-2012, 06:10 AM #6
- 12-18-2012, 08:06 AM #7
- 12-18-2012, 08:22 AM #8
- 12-18-2012, 10:23 AM #10
- 12-18-2012, 10:25 AM #11
- By ritafaulkner in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 17Last Post: 05-17-2015, 01:58 PM
- By Helloneumann in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 27Last Post: 10-05-2011, 09:40 AM
- By 211 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2011, 01:39 PM
- By blaidan in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2011, 10:52 PM
- By johnstad in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2011, 05:46 PM