- 12-19-2012, 08:13 AM #2
Re: google play store app
Setup / Application Manager
Slide sideways to the "ALL" list, and scroll to the bottom. All of your disabled apps should be listed there.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By Mlamp in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 21Last Post: 04-27-2013, 10:42 AM
- By sp85106 in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2013, 12:45 PM
- By pstjmack in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2012, 07:18 AM
- By wooziemama in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2012, 01:06 PM
- By elias0441 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2012, 06:17 PM