Freezing problems :(
So since the Jelly Bean update my phone will randomly freeze then the screen will turn black. It stays like this until I either pull the battery or hold the power button down.
I am rooted so I thought maybe it was something I had modified. But I did a factory reset last night and then it happened again about 2 minutes later. In the past day it happened about 8 or 9 times.
Anybody have any clue as to why or are having a similar situation?
Edit: I've read that using Chrome fixes the issue, but I've always only used chrome and still have this issue.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
Last edited by Shanicenicolle; 12-19-2012 at 09:35 AM.
- 12-21-2012, 11:12 AM #2
- 12-21-2012, 11:17 AM #3
- 12-21-2012, 11:28 AM #4
- 12-21-2012, 07:50 PM #5
Re: Freezing problems :(
- - - Updated - - -
- 12-24-2012, 07:47 AM #7
- By bmett in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 167Last Post: 05-17-2013, 07:57 PM
- By Luckywuffboi in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 16Last Post: 05-22-2012, 05:28 AM
- By geeklion in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 7Last Post: 01-24-2012, 08:36 AM
- By gopack471 in forum Verizon LG RevolutionReplies: 9Last Post: 06-04-2011, 02:49 PM
- By beef5stew in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 16Last Post: 08-14-2010, 10:24 PM