Expandable notifications

justpastfinish

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys just "upgraded" from the note 2 on verizon. I also just installed jellybean but the expandable notifications are goofy. Like say my wife send me a pic or I take a screen shot... It's fully expanded but when I do the 2 finger drag up to collapse it does nothing?

Am I missing something? Please help

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
To get rid of it, just swipe to side if thats what u mean bro?

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Two finger swipe down should expand mate (guess you know that) only certain things though.... duno bout incoming pics soz :(

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
No if you swipe up or down its shlpo#d to expand or contract certain notifications and mine does not.

No mate. You don't drag two fingers down you do the pinch to zoom thing on the notification. Zoom in it will expand zoom out it will collapse

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
No if you swipe up or down its shlpo#d to expand or contract certain notifications and mine does not.

You're saying that if you have a picture in your notifcation menu you are supposed to be able to swipe up to enlarge the picture?

justpastfinish

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
No he got it right you pinch to open and shut them. Weird though because the two finger drag worked on the note 2. But thanks for the answer works like a charm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze