Turning off home button double-tap?
Duno if ive went mental or the setting has changed since JB but since an update, i need to turn off the doube tap that causes delay going to homescreen.
wHERE IS IT???? lol
Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:GT-I9300, UK
- 12-21-2012, 09:05 AM #3
- 610 Posts
Re: Turning off home button double-tap?
It was a little hard to find for me also. Go to your svoice application and then settings. In there you'll see "open via home button" unselect that and thats it. Hope that helps.
Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
- By Vance in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2012, 12:58 PM
- By jleon723 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 01-09-2012, 07:29 PM
- By MoonlightSoldier in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2011, 09:23 PM
- By Camphill in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2010, 04:03 PM
- By rabaker07 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 05-18-2010, 09:51 AM