Power Saving mode? (once+for all)
Does it like underclock the s3 and to what?.... or by what?
Or, does it change the govorner?.
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:GT-I9300, UK
- 12-22-2012, 03:01 AM #2
- 912 Posts
Re: Power Saving mode? (once+for all)
Kind of underclocks, but it's not very noticeable. Your screen brightness drops and I believe your connections timeout sooner. I used it for the first month or so I had my SIII while at work. I remember shutting it off and not noticing any difference in my battery life.
Galaxy S3 - Thanks Appreciated!
- 12-22-2012, 09:31 AM #3
- 12-22-2012, 09:39 AM #4
- 12-22-2012, 10:00 AM #5
Re: Power Saving mode? (once+for all)GT-I9300, UK
- By riekls in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 11Last Post: 12-25-2014, 04:58 PM
- By Murphy5111 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2012, 05:23 AM
- By MAGiK9 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2011, 06:51 PM
- By harry_fine in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2011, 09:17 AM
- By michaeljc70 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2011, 01:34 PM